The Error-Elimination Tools™ Leader’s Guide
The Error Elimination Tools™ have proven to greatly reduce the incidence and severity of human error when used.
The key is getting people to…use them.
The Practicing Perfection® Error Elimination Tools™ Leader’s Guide provides a step-by-step roadmap for implementation, reinforcement, and support of the Error Elimination Tools™ within your organization.
It does so using the Practicing Perfection® approach; meaning- it details how to promote and support discretionary use of the Tools within your organization, rather than attempting to force “compliance”.
The Error Elimination Tools™ Leader’s Guide includes the following:
- A flow-charted implementation plan, including initial rollout, as well as methods for ongoing support/reinforcement
- Roles and Responsibilities of key organization members relative to sustainable use of the Tools
- Detailed guidance for each of the Error Elimination Tools™, including:
- WHY the Tool is used
- WHEN the Tool is used
- HOW to effectively use the Tool
- Observation & Coaching Tips
- Specific Tool-related Behaviors to watch out for
- An additional set of Manager Tools for maximizing Manager effectiveness in support of the Tools
- An additional set of Supervisor Tools for maximizing Supervisor effectiveness in support of the Tools
- Sample forms/checklists, including:
- Pre-Job Briefing Checklist
- Observation/Coaching Card
- Post-Job Critique
- Glossary of Terms
The Practicing Perfection® Error Elimination Tools™ Leader’s Guide can essentially function as your turnkey solution to implementation and reinforcement of Error Elimination Tool™ usage within your organization.
It is recommended that every Supervisor (and above) within your organization be provided with their own copy of the Error Elimination Tools Leader’s Guide™. The Leader’s Guide is a 146-page bound manual with full-color cover.
Instantly download PDF Version for $49.95
Only $39.95 if ordering 3 or more in single order
For large quantities, please call (877) 832-9492 for a quote