Miracle on Okuma Beach
Accidents occur in an instant. After the fact, all involved would love to have a “do-over”. In this episode of REPSradio.com, Tim Autrey tells a personal story of the near-drowning of his granddaughter, Adrianna.
He then relates good fortune to luck, to miracles, and how performance improvement professionals (whether calling it “HPI”, “HPT”, or “HRO”) share a common bond. – a focus on human performance to improve safety, save lives, and prevent catastrophe.
In this episode, you will:
- Understand how accidents can happen [in and instant] in spite of the best intentions
- Be offered an opportunity to question- ‘luck’ or ‘miracle’
- Recognize the importance of GRATITUDE
- Be re-energized to the common bond of all Performance Improvement professionals
- WHO Global Report on Drowning
Episode 43 It starts with one…ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 42 Best Super Bowl EVERResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 41 Your Ulysses Pact ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 40 I’d never seen my teacher cry before…ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 39 Sprinting Through the LouvreResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 38 Entitled Older Guys ‘Cutting in Line’ResourcesRelated...