Miracle on Okuma Beach
Accidents occur in an instant. After the fact, all involved would love to have a “do-over”. In this episode of REPSradio.com, Tim Autrey tells a personal story of the near-drowning of his granddaughter, Adrianna.
He then relates good fortune to luck, to miracles, and how performance improvement professionals (whether calling it “HPI”, “HPT”, or “HRO”) share a common bond. – a focus on human performance to improve safety, save lives, and prevent catastrophe.
In this episode, you will:
- Understand how accidents can happen [in and instant] in spite of the best intentions
- Be offered an opportunity to question- ‘luck’ or ‘miracle’
- Recognize the importance of GRATITUDE
- Be re-energized to the common bond of all Performance Improvement professionals
- WHO Global Report on Drowning
Episode 32 The Only Way to Achieve the Impossible…Resources
Episode 31 You Become What You Think About ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 30 The only thing that matters...ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 29 Even with the most-tricky kids...ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 27 Pivot to the ‘New Normal’- a Human Resources PerspectiveIn this episode of REPSradio.com, Tim Autrey interviews Rorry Phillips, a Human Resources senior executive and former Board Member of the Dallas Human Resources Management Association.Tim questions...
Episode 26 The Room Where It HappensResourcesHamilton - Room Where It Happens Related Episodes