Day-to-day operations within most organizations require dealing with an incessant barrage of problems, issues, and unnecessary crises. Much of the energy consumed is CAUSED by traditional efforts to manage and improve performance.
In this Episode, Tim Autrey offers insights into WHY this is the case. He guides listeners to the Special Report, “REPS: Next-Generation Performance Improvement,” offering a one team REMEDY to the stress, overwhelm, and wasted energy caused by conflicting priorities and agendas.
In this episode, you will:
- Recognize “fire-fighting” within the day-to-day operations of your crew, team, department, and entire enterprise
- Identify the symptoms of this Key Insight: If you don’t manage your culture, your culture will manage you
- Understand the (4) Business Imperatives- elements CRITICAL for the long-term success of ANY organization
- Be given access to the REPS Report, which details the CAUSE of most conflicting priorities and agendas
- Be provided with the REMEDY- a simple step-by-step approach for synergizing team and organizational efforts
- ADMIT IT! Self-Assessment
- 6-Hour Safety Culture
- 6-Hour Safety Culture Chapter 2: THINKING DIFFERENT (Free Download)
- Transformation Conversation (Tool Download)
- Sample Culture Profile Report
- PPC Certification
- PULSE CHECK Request
- Human Performance Association
- Cost-of-Error Calculator (online calculator & downloadable User Guide)
- The Way Infographic
- Special Report: REPS- Next-Generation Performance Improvement
- “Come Together” by Godsmack
Episode 25 Your Grand Opportunity to ServeResourcesWhen the Going Gets Tough by Billy...
Episode 24 Coronavirus- GOOD NEWS!Resources Peter Diamandis AIMS Inititative Webpage Human Performance iLearning™...
Episode 23 Coronavirus and Viral Accountability®Resources NONE Related Episodes
Episode 22 “OK Boomer” – “OK Millennial”Resources NONE Related Episodes
Episode 21 Getting sucked in...Resources NONE Related Episodes
Episode 20 Getting through the day... Resources Tom Petty: You Don't Know How It Feels Tom Petty: I Won't...