Are you Telling the TRUTH?
Telling the truth is paramount to success. In this episode, Tim Autrey details how organizations who consistently confront brutal facts will own the future. He identifies how culture determines accepted and expected norms relative to honesty and integrity. He advocates development of Core Principles as the starting point for cultural transformation- for elevating your current culture from where it is to where you want it to be.
In this episode, you will:
- Learn that ALL progress begins by telling the TRUTH
- Be alerted- while YOU might be telling the truth, what others are telling you might not be “100%” (especially the more senior your position)
- Learn to confront the ‘brutal facts’
- Understand the power of Core Principles (and be introduced to a model set from which you can craft your own)
- Be given a free downloadable copy of 6-Hour Safety Culture Chapter two: THINKING DIFFERENT
- Be given the opportunity for you and ten members of your team to take a free “Pulse Check”, which reveals the error-likeliness of your current CULTURE in 5 Key Areas
Episode 32 The Only Way to Achieve the Impossible…Resources
Episode 31 You Become What You Think About ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 30 The only thing that matters...ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 29 Even with the most-tricky kids...ResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 27 Pivot to the ‘New Normal’- a Human Resources PerspectiveIn this episode of REPSradio.com, Tim Autrey interviews Rorry Phillips, a Human Resources senior executive and former Board Member of the Dallas Human Resources Management Association.Tim questions...
Episode 26 The Room Where It HappensResourcesHamilton - Room Where It Happens Related Episodes