Are you Telling the TRUTH?
Telling the truth is paramount to success. In this episode, Tim Autrey details how organizations who consistently confront brutal facts will own the future. He identifies how culture determines accepted and expected norms relative to honesty and integrity. He advocates development of Core Principles as the starting point for cultural transformation- for elevating your current culture from where it is to where you want it to be.
In this episode, you will:
- Learn that ALL progress begins by telling the TRUTH
- Be alerted- while YOU might be telling the truth, what others are telling you might not be “100%” (especially the more senior your position)
- Learn to confront the ‘brutal facts’
- Understand the power of Core Principles (and be introduced to a model set from which you can craft your own)
- Be given a free downloadable copy of 6-Hour Safety Culture Chapter two: THINKING DIFFERENT
- Be given the opportunity for you and ten members of your team to take a free “Pulse Check”, which reveals the error-likeliness of your current CULTURE in 5 Key Areas
Episode 25 Your Grand Opportunity to ServeResourcesWhen the Going Gets Tough by Billy...
Episode 24 Coronavirus- GOOD NEWS!Resources Peter Diamandis AIMS Inititative Webpage Human Performance iLearning™...
Episode 23 Coronavirus and Viral Accountability®Resources NONE Related Episodes
Episode 22 “OK Boomer” – “OK Millennial”Resources NONE Related Episodes
Episode 21 Getting sucked in...Resources NONE Related Episodes
Episode 20 Getting through the day... Resources Tom Petty: You Don't Know How It Feels Tom Petty: I Won't...