Are you Telling the TRUTH?
Telling the truth is paramount to success. In this episode, Tim Autrey details how organizations who consistently confront brutal facts will own the future. He identifies how culture determines accepted and expected norms relative to honesty and integrity. He advocates development of Core Principles as the starting point for cultural transformation- for elevating your current culture from where it is to where you want it to be.
In this episode, you will:
- Learn that ALL progress begins by telling the TRUTH
- Be alerted- while YOU might be telling the truth, what others are telling you might not be “100%” (especially the more senior your position)
- Learn to confront the ‘brutal facts’
- Understand the power of Core Principles (and be introduced to a model set from which you can craft your own)
- Be given a free downloadable copy of 6-Hour Safety Culture Chapter two: THINKING DIFFERENT
- Be given the opportunity for you and ten members of your team to take a free “Pulse Check”, which reveals the error-likeliness of your current CULTURE in 5 Key Areas
Episode 53 Would you count the money Resources Next-Gen Mindset Video Related Episodes
Episode 52 Por favor, señor! Resources Effective Communications Tool (from the PPI Human Performance BASIC Training™ iLearning Course) Related Episodes
Episode 51 Your Leadership LadderResourcesRelated Episodes
Episode 50 Jumping to ConclusionsResources [BLOG] Jumping to Conclusions 6-Hour Safety Culture Lee Brower The Secret Related Episodes
Episode 48 I am, indeed, a king…Resources Jaylen at Age 8 Jaylen touring country (Age 14) Related...
Episode 48 PerceptionResourcesRelated Episodes